A well-rounded boarding school leads to a well-rounded individual.
Nestled in scenic northwest Montana is a place where young girls come to find themselves. Chrysalis therapeutic boarding school is a 47-acre haven for girls ages 13 to 18 struggling with a variety of emotional, relational, and academic challenges. Our unique holistic approach includes:
- Highly qualified and caring academic and clinical experts
- A proven comprehensive and individualized program (ask about our data collection!)
- A robust, year round adventure therapy program
- A specialization in relational development and family-style living
- A calm and beautiful setting conducive to healing
- Biannual international travel opportunities and local excursions
Chrysalis was founded in 1998 by two clinicians who dreamed of creating a residential treatment program that paralleled life at home. Over the past twenty-two years the school has grown while also maintaining the core principles of relational treatment. Today, Chrysalis is accredited by the National Independent Private Schools Association (NIPSA) and officially licensed and registered with the Montana Department of Health and Human Services. We are members of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs (NATSAP) and the Association for Experiential Education (AEE).